[Open-bio-l] Codefest 2010: Final details

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Sun Jul 4 18:51:55 UTC 2010

Christopher, Chris, Heikki and Hilmar;
Nice discussion. If you have an overview of what you are hoping
to tackle on the BioPerl side, please add it on the wiki page. The
getting started part of the coding sessions is always the hardest
part, so it'll be a huge help if we can stand up at the beginning,
describe the project ideas, and then let people break into groups:

http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Codefest_2010#ToDo_List

Edit away and this'll point us all in the right direction.
Looking forward to next week,
Brad