[Open-bio-l] action required 28/03/2006 02:39:49

nikolay stakhin stakhin at kaixo.com
Tue Mar 28 01:39:49 UTC 2006

I represent a top company executive.I have a very sensitive and private brief from this top executive to ask for your partnership to re-profile a large sum funds by this non traditional means.
I will give the details,and this is a legitimate transaction.
You will be paid 10% for your cooperation in reprofiling, if I am able to reach terms with you.

If you are capable.Please write back immediately and provide me with your secure email address and I will provide further details.
Please keep this close to your chest as much as possible.
Write me back.
I look forward to knowing you better in earnest.

Best Regards,
Stakhin Nikolay.