[Open-bio-l] proposed change to biosql schema: seqfeature_dbxref

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 09:36:10 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Chris Mungall wrote:

> how do we want to handle syncing code/schema? if i commit the bioperl-db
> code and someone uses it on an older schema it will break.

Chris - perhaps you should suggest a semi-stable branch before this
commit, and the different language projects can track that branch of the
schema for as long as they like, and then snap back to the main trunk.