[MOBY-l] Fwd: JMoby checkout

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Nov 23 23:05:55 UTC 2010

code.open-bio.org trashed itself again, doing things I've never seen in
a virtual server environment.  This time filesystem corruption seems to
have wiped out the /var/ filesystem.

Don't have time to do another hand-rebuild of this VM. Either this VM
has really bad luck or some part of our anon code access (possibly the
CGIs that offer browser access to CVS and SVN repos) is to blame.

I'm making some snapshot clones and backups that will make life easier
when I do have time to rebuild the VM and after that I'll do the
barebones stuff inside /var/ required to get the server online.

{ time passes }

Ok server is up now

-Chris