[MOBY-l] BioMoby code

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Apr 29 14:57:39 UTC 2010

Hello Andreas!  Nice to hear from you again!

It's all good - my concern was that the tutorial might be outdated, but it
isn't.  The tutorial is correct, but the Moby CVS password was not working
yesterday.

Thanks for the kind words about SADI.  The project is gaining a lot of
momentum now, even from some of the "big players"!!  As the Open-Bio folks
say.... Simple and Open WINS!

Say HI to Heiko from me!

Mark