[MOBY-l] Connection refused error?

Kuan Yang yangkuan81 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 04:26:38 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to get a list of services and query them each for information.
I used jMOBY for this purpose. I did get some results but I also got
Connection refused error. How should I deal with this type of errors?

I first defined the services that I want needs to consume a
"AGI_LocusCode" as input and then I findservice() by that datatype.
Then, for each service returned, I query for information. It should be
a very simple procedure.

here is the error message I got for some services

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

source code is attached.