[MOBY-l] a request: In preparation for the Moby Annotation Jamboree...

Benjamin Good goodb at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Sep 12 21:25:16 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

  For those of you that are interested in participating in the service
annotation jamboree, could you please do the following:

1) Make sure any service (at this stage, we are working on individual
services, not workflows), that you would like to see annotated appears
in the Canada moby central registry.  If this is a problem, please
contact me.

2) Email me a list of services that you are specifically interested in
- the URIs for the services name would be ideal.  I don't know how
many people will participate so I want to develop a focused list of
high-priority services to start things off with.  Eventually we hope
all of the services in the registry will be described.

3) Send me a list of email addresses for people that you think would
be interested in participating (or that you can force somehow ;).

We are testing the annotation interface/code now (written by Paul
Lu).  Assuming it passes the tests, we should be ready to get started
by the end of next week.

thanks very much
-Ben