[MOBY-l] Problems starting dashboard in trunk

Ola Spjuth ola.spjuth at farmbio.uu.se
Thu Mar 27 15:02:30 UTC 2008

Hi,

After following the docs for jMoby in eclipse (I had to add Home/ to
line line 108 in build.xml to look like <fileset dir="${java.home}/../
Home/lib">), and generating datatypes, I tried to start dashboard and
got the following exception:

dashboard:
[Dashboard] Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/collections/map/
LinkedMap
[Dashboard] 	at
org.apache.commons.configuration.BaseConfiguration.<init>
(BaseConfiguration.java:54)
[Dashboard] 	at
org.apache.commons.configuration.CompositeConfiguration.clear
(CompositeConfiguration.java:159)
[Dashboard] 	at
org.apache.commons.configuration.CompositeConfiguration.<init>
(CompositeConfiguration.java:56)
[Dashboard] 	at org.biomoby.service.dashboard.DashboardConfig.get
(DashboardConfig.java:117)
[Dashboard] 	at
org.biomoby.service.dashboard.DashboardConfig.getString
(DashboardConfig.java:243)
[Dashboard] 	at org.biomoby.service.dashboard.Dashboard.getProperty
(Dashboard.java:208)
[Dashboard] 	at org.biomoby.service.dashboard.Dashboard.getComponent
(Dashboard.java:485)
[Dashboard] 	at org.biomoby.service.dashboard.Dashboard.<init>
(Dashboard.java:176)
[Dashboard] 	at org.biomoby.service.dashboard.Dashboard.main
(Dashboard.java:988)

I am new to maven and don't really now how I should fix this dependency.
Any suggestions for a solution?

Cheers,

/Ola