[MOBY-l] trouble connecting to moby central?

david shepherd davidshepherd at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:00:16 UTC 2008

I am having trouble connecting to moby central to get a list of all available services using JMoby (Java).
Here's my code snippet:
            Central worker = new CentralImpl ();
            worker.setDebug(true);
            System.out.println ("KNOWN SERVICE TYPES\n");
            Map types = worker.getServiceTypes();
            for (Iterator it = types.entrySet().iterator(); it.hasNext();) {
              Map.Entry entry = (Map.Entry)it.next();
              System.out.println (entry.getKey());
              System.out.println ("\t" + entry.getValue());
            }
Here's the output and error message I get:
KNOWN SERVICE TYPES

METHOD CALL: retrieveServiceTypes

===ERROR===
org.biomoby.shared.MobyException: http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/MOBY05/mobycentral.plnull

Any ideas?  Is the moby central address wrong?  If so, what is a correct one?

Thanks for your help!!
-DS