[MOBY-l] Dashboard as Java WebStart

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Thu Jun 5 07:47:56 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I like to announce that we are now offering the Dashboard as a Java
Webstart project and therefore as a standalone version. Now one can
explore the functionality of Dashboard without checking out the full
moby cvs code :-)

You can find it at
http://bioinfo.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/dashboard/dashboard.jnlp - feel free to
test it if everything works normally. I created this by deleting more
and more libraries which were stated in the classpath but apparently are
not needed at all. The web start version of dashboard offers the
possibilty of browsing the registries, registration and the simple
clientn (of course the MoSeS Generator is skipped for this version). If
you encounter any problems during testing let me know.

If possible i would suggest to add this to the clients overview of the
biomoby.org page - so that people can use it :-)

Any comments / suggestions are welcome

Andreas