[MOBY-l] registry messages

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:31:30 UTC 2007

Thanks for replying!

> most notably the <xs:attribute name="articleName"> is
> specified with namespace in first example and without in second.

That was done because of restrictions on articleName; specifically, that
each articleName must be unique. Hence when you register a service, the
constraint appears, but not for finding services. I think that you are
right, in that perhaps while I did constrain the value, I introduced a
namespace inadvertently. I will see what I can do about that.

> As far as I understand you (?) are trying to make a FORMAL
> message specification based on schema, manually (?) coz  the
> only specification I found so far is some obscure XML examples... :-(

I guess so. the idea was that the schemas would be the inputs/outputs for
WSDLs that have yet to be created.

> if you are interested the java class describing "findService"
> below. I'm using inner static classes to avoid interference
> with another services, but I think classes like Input¨/Output
> should have the same structure for any service?!! The cool
> thing is that JAXB marshall/unmarshall it automagically... so
> actually there is almos no API...

Thanks. I haven't actually ever used JAXB. Looks like something that could
be a lot of fun.

> Sincerely Yours,

Eddie