[MOBY-l] Java CentralImpl call problem

Carol Lushbough clushbou at usd.edu
Mon Oct 8 17:08:07 UTC 2007

All,

I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem  I'm trying
to execute a BioMoby service using XML in a java applicaiton

When I try to execute the following code:

                String response = new
CentralImpl("http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/MOBY05/mobycentral.pl",
"http://biomoby.org/").call(mr.getService().getName(),inputXMLString);

I receive the following error message:

http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/MOBY05/mobycentral.plnull
org.biomoby.shared.MobyException:
http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/MOBY05/mobycentral.plnull
        at org.biomoby.client.CentralImpl.doCall(CentralImpl.java:221)
        at org.biomoby.client.CentralImpl.call(CentralImpl.java:1506)

Caused by: Denied access to method (ClustalWFastaCollection) in class
(main) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2509, <IN>
line 131440.

I"m pretty sure my inputXMLString is OK because when I use it in
dashboard, it works fine.

I also tried creating a MobyContentInstance object and calling
MobyRequest setInput but the ">" in my FASTA records doesn't get
formated correctly.

Thanks!

Carol

--