[MOBY-l] visualise services

maliha aziz maliha.aziz at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 01:56:57 UTC 2007

hi
what am i doing wrong here :) I am trying to generate services according to the authorities .

However while running the following command

build/run/run-graphs-client -cachedir myCache -q -auth antirrhinum.net > services.dot
(where myCache is some address of my own cache that i have updated through the dashboard before running this routine)

I get an empty file

thanks
maliha

p.s.  a generated dot file of all the services is 6087 pages long :S !!!!!