[MOBY-l] Registration and CVS

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:35:26 UTC 2007

> Can someone tell me how to implement 'roll-back to previous version' - i
> have different revisions of an object and I can change to any revision on
> the fly. to do this, any revision control system

Not sure what you wish to achieve.  But I suspect that you cannot do a real
'roll-back' with moby objects - there is nothing like that in the Moby API.
Perhaps give us more specific scenario.

Also, how can it be integrated with dashboard?

There is a page about how to add new panels into dashboard. Perhaps that can
help you. If not, tell me more details and I can elaborate.

Regards,
Martin

--
Martin Senger