[MOBY-l] Registration and CVS

Rajasekar Karthik karthik085 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 16:19:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

I like dashboard. It is good - lets me register/deregister, browse...lot of
other functionalities. But, there are few problems I am facing:
1. Update registration: Once I register an object/service..., how can I
update it? Currently once I register, if I have to unregister and
re-register back. Is there an easy way to do this?
2. Roll-back to previous version: Let's say I
register/unregister/re-register an object N times. I want to use an earlier
version, say, 2nd one. How can I discard the current one and use the one I
wanted? I understand dashboard doesn't let you do this. But, are there other
ways...tie dashboard with cvs or something like that. I have all my versions
of objects stored as XML in cvs.

Are there any other clients that lets me do this beside dashboard?

--
Best Regards,
Rajasekar Karthik
karthik085 at gmail.com