[MOBY-l] BioMoby Service access

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Fri Dec 14 13:19:04 UTC 2007

Hi Carol,

Moby has found a new home in Calgary and the 'old' url is dead...

static final String MOBY_CENTRAL_ENDPOINT =
"http://moby.ucalgary.ca/moby/MOBY-Central.pl";

static final String MOBY_CENTRAL_NAMESPACE =
"http://moby.ucalgary.ca/MOBY/Central";

whereas the NAMESPACE can be any url like
http://whatever.you.want/MOBY/Central - I just use also calgary for that

andreas

--
Andreas Groscurth