[MOBY-l] Service Instances

maliha aziz maliha.aziz at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 08:17:24 UTC 2007

Hi
I need help in reading RDF/OWL Service Instances document that I have downloaded from http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/ServiceInstances. I just need to extract the service names the inputs and outputs from this document. I am using the jena API and am writing my program in Java
( obviously) and the IDE is eclipse.
My first question is .... am I on the right track here? The ServiceInstances is the file that contains all the services that are registered with biomoby right? Secondly what is the format of this document that I can specify while trying to extract what I need that is the name and the inputs and outputs ... Is there a simpler way to do this becuz reading the file is the simplest thing i could think of...  my code in java is a requirement in this case..

thanks
maliha