[MOBY-l] getting the value for a relationship

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Fri Aug 10 07:45:46 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have the following service result

<moby:GO_Term moby:id="GO:0008026" moby:namespace="GO">
	<moby:CrossReference>
            	 <moby:Object moby:id="RCA" moby:namespace="GO_Evidence">
			evidence code for the relationship</moby:Object>
              	<moby:Object moby:id="501714663"
			 moby:namespace="TAIR_Accession">
				reference TAIR accession for the relationship</moby:Object>
	</moby:CrossReference>
        <moby:String moby:id="" moby:namespace=""
		 moby:articleName="Term">ATP-dependent helicase activity</moby:String>
</moby:GO_Term>

I'm able to retrieve all informations via Java except the value of 'Term'

I have my MobyDataObject and extract the CrossReferences via
getCrossReferences.
getChildren return the MobyRelationship but I'm only able to say thats a
string and 'Term' ...

how do I get the actual value of that element ?

thanks
andreas

--
Andreas Groscurth