[MOBY-l] [moby] Re: MOBY tutorial - Taverna

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Tue Nov 21 20:43:41 UTC 2006

Good old System.println() on the servlet side :-)

Printing request
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><ns1:ConvertAAtoFASTA_AA
xmlns:ns1="http://biomoby.org/"><ns1:arg0 xsi:type="soapenc:string"
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">&lt;moby:MOBY
xmlns:moby=&quot;http://www.biomoby.org/moby&quot;&gt;
  &lt;moby:mobyContent&gt;
    &lt;moby:mobyData moby:queryID=&quot;1&quot;&gt;
      &lt;moby:Simple moby:articleName=&quot;inseq&quot;&gt;
        &lt;AminoAcidSequence
xmlns=&quot;http://www.biomoby.org/moby&quot;
namespace=&quot;NCBI_gi&quot; id=&quot;15898917&quot;
articleName=&quot;&quot;&gt;
          &lt;String namespace=&quot;&quot; id=&quot;&quot;
articleName=&quot;SequenceString&quot;&gt;MPGGFILAIDEGTTSARAIIYNQDLEVLGIGQYDFPQHYPSPGYVEHNPDEIWNAQMLAIKEAMKKAKIESRQVAGIGVTNQRETTILWDAISGKPIYNAIVWQDRRTSNITDWLKENYFGMIKDKTGLIPDPYFSGSKIKWILDNLPNVRSKAEKGEIKFGTIDTYLIWKLTNGKIHVTDYSNASRTMLFNINKLEWDREILELLKIPESILPEVRPSSDIYGYTEVLGSSIPISGDAGDQQAALFGQVAYDMGEVKSTYGTGSFILMNIGSNPIFSENLLTTIAWGLESKRVTYALEGSIFITGAAVQWFRDGLRAIDASDDIEPLAASVPDTGGVYFVPAFVGLGAPYWDPYARGLIIGITRGTTKAHIARAILESIAYQNRDVIEIMEKESGTKINILKVDGGGAKDNLLMQFQADILGIRVVRPKVMETASMGVAMLAGLAINYWNSLNELKQKWTVDKEFIPSINKEERERRYNAWKEAVKRSLGWEKSLGSK&lt;/String&gt;
          &lt;Integer namespace=&quot;&quot; id=&quot;&quot;
articleName=&quot;Length&quot;&gt;499&lt;/Integer&gt;
        &lt;/AminoAcidSequence&gt;
      &lt;/moby:Simple&gt;
    &lt;/moby:mobyData&gt;
  &lt;/moby:mobyContent&gt;
&lt;/moby:MOBY&gt;</ns1:arg0></ns1:ConvertAAtoFASTA_AA></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>