[MOBY-l] Ruby & MOBY

Twigger Simon simont at hmgc.mcw.edu
Thu Nov 16 22:43:46 UTC 2006

That would have been nice, wouldn't it...

I had tried replacing the various types with values from other
working wsdl docs, just to see if I could get past that step but it
didnt help.  I tried your suggestion but same result.

A quick google seems to throw a few instances where ruby is having
problems parsing valid wsdl so I'll try and explore some more.

Simon.