[MOBY-l] Source code archive

Nassib Nassar nassar at renci.org
Wed Nov 15 21:24:58 UTC 2006

Thanks very much for all of your help so far.  We're having pretty
good luck now in running Biomoby services.  We would like to replicate
many existing Biomoby services here locally, because our workflows hit
them extremely hard.  Are any of the service wrappers (source code)
publicly available, so that we can avoid recreating them (e.g. blast)?
Also, if developers of these wrappers are willing to share them, is
there a place where contributed code like this could be archived?

Nassib