[MOBY-l] MOBY tutorial - Taverna

'Nassib Nassar' nassar at renci.org
Thu Nov 2 21:06:22 UTC 2006

Hi Eddie,

Thanks.  Note that if you simulate this problem by setting
<moby:Simple moby:articleName=''> in the sample XML input (in_test),
it generates a very different kind of error - Taverna reports that the
process completed (not failed) and returns a MOBY object containing an
exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While executing service: required
primary value "inseq" in job 1 is missing

So while that is a problem, the error I'm getting is different and
appears to be an even more basic problem.

Nassib