[MOBY-l] Service Encyclopedia updated

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Apr 13 21:10:05 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've spent the day "playing" :-)

The MOBY Service Encyclopaedia, originally written by Ken Stuebe, is now
updated and enhanced in functionality.  It allows searching over the
ontologies and the registry by keyword, and "surfing" from one service
description to the next based on input and output.  It will also show a
scaffold representation of any given MOBY object to make it easier to
figure out what the XML of any given object will look like.

Please "play" also, and let me know if there are any functionalities that
you would like to see added.

http://biomoby.open-bio.org/index.php/moby-clients/registry_clients

Cheers!

P.S. I know it isn't an attractive interface, but beauty is only skin deep
anyway...