[MOBY-l] Test MOBY Central still down....

Frank Gibbons fgibbons at hms.harvard.edu
Sun May 22 22:31:23 UTC 2005

Hi MOBYers,

I'm hereby re-reporting that the Test MOBY Central appears to have been
down. Or at least, it's not accepting connections from me!

I reported this problem yesterday, having noticed it since Friday
afternoon, but my email bounced from the mailing list. Not sure why, but I
sent it from home, and perhaps I got the address wrong. Anyhoo, it'd be
nice to know what's happening there.

Thanks,

-Frank Gibbons

PhD, Computational Biologist,
Harvard Medical School BCMP/SGM-322, 250 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115, USA.
Tel: 617-432-3555       Fax:
617-432-3557       http://llama.med.harvard.edu/~fgibbons