[MOBY-l] RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects not working?

Eddie Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 17:20:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

I will look into this asap (saturday or sunday). It looks like the
server works because the other RDF documents are being generated so
something must be wrong with either the configuration.

Actually, I just noticed that the types script for objects is
returning stuff that it shouldnt
(http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca:8090/types/Objects) and this
script is utilized by the RESOURCES script. As soon as I am able to
check this out, I will and l will fix it. The problem seems to lie
with the object 'Regex' and its description (no longer limited to one
line per object).

Eddie