[MOBY-l] Re: [MOBY-dev] lease versus agent for registry updating

Eddie Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:26:42 UTC 2005

I just wanted to say that I agree with Paul.

I think that when a provider registers a service, the provider enters
a url that causes the service to return something that is commonly
returned by all services that states that the service is running. If
this return value is infact returned, then the service signature is
processed. Otherwise, the offending service is recorded and the
service is not shown to the public until the test passes. If after x
times the test fails, then it is permanently removed.

Eddie