[MOBY-l] Submitting Parameters

bgulden at purdue.edu bgulden at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 4 18:08:12 UTC 2005

First, I just wanted to thank you all for helping with my previous problems
with parameters (The ->secondary function worked perfectly).  Now on to my
current dilemma.

Is there a special way to include parameters in the execution of Moby
services?  According to the perl API services with parameters should be called
in this format where input1 is a primary input and param1 is a secondary input:
$Service->execute(XMLinputlist => [
                                 [
                             'input1', '<Object namespace="blah" id="123"/>',
                             'param1', '<Value>0.001</Value>',
                             ]
                              ]);

However, when I check the actual inputted data to my service I end up with one
<moby:Simple> tag around both input1 and param1.

Thanks,
Brian