[MOBY-l] MobyDataSetInstance vs MobyDataSimpleinstance

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 09:32:21 UTC 2005

Ben,
   I gues that Paul already answered your questions about this - but still
I wonder what have you been trying to do... It seems to me that you were
creating a service template to send it to the registry in order to find
matching services. Correct? I wonder why you needed MobyDataSetInstance at
all for that? The MobyDataSetInstance is Paul's extension to
MobyPrimaryDataSimple - but the class MobyPrimaryDataSimple already has
everything (I hope) to create a template for communicating with the
registry.
   This probably reflects one of the bad things in jMoby - we have a lot
of similarly named classes that (perhaps) overlap each other. I hope we
will have chance to discuss it in the jMoby BoF in Vancouver. Paul, are
you coming there?

   Regards,
   Martin