[moby] [MOBY-l] MobyDataSetInstance vs MobyDataSimpleinstance

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Fri Apr 15 17:03:57 UTC 2005

Nope.  Searches for Collections of Objects will only find things that
consume Collections of Objects.  Searches for Collections of
DNASequences will find things that consume Collections of Objects
(complex search finding simple interface); however the reverse (simple
search finding complex interface) will not happen.

Mark Wilkinson
Assistant Professor (Bioinformatics)
Dept. Medical Genetics, UBC, Canada