[moby] [MOBY-l] service deregistration

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Mon Apr 4 16:37:11 UTC 2005

You can deregister them now.  We are just doing the final tests on the
new RDF agent and will be asking people to retrieve their new RDF
signature within the next few days.  In the meantime, I have purged the
database of all signatureURL's so you will be able to deregister your
service as usual.

--
Mark Wilkinson
Assistant Professor (Bioinformatics)