[MOBY-l] Taverna workflows? Other GUIs?

Rebecca Ernst rebecca.ernst at gsf.de
Mon Sep 6 13:26:23 UTC 2004

Hi Michael!

I set up a Taverna workflow built of BioMoby services. I attached it -
hope it works for you .

You need to load that workflow file (You'll then see the whole workflow
as diagram) once you say "run workflow" you'll get the input document
with namespace and id.
There are no values filled in so you have to fill in some. click on
'namespace' and then 'new input' and put "Global_Keyword". For id do the
same and put "wuschel".
Then you can run it.
Good luck!

Rebecca