[MOBY-l] Urgent request for reminders

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Oct 18 14:20:34 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I had a hard drive failure just before my trip to the UK.  I have
managed to recover almost everything from backups, but the one thing
that I am unable to reload from backup is my Evolution Calendar.  As
such, I don't know when all of my meetings, conferences,
teleconferences, presentations, etc. are, nor the contact details and
such for these meetings.

Could anyone who is expecting me to be somewhere at some time over the
next four months please make contact with me ASAP with the details so
that I can rebuild my "life"?  Also, if you know of someone who is
expecting me to be somewhere who is not on this list please let them know.

Thanks!  And sorry for the trouble!

Mark