[MOBY-l] (no subject)

Gustavo Adolfo Salazar Orejuela gasalazar at parquesoft.com
Thu Nov 11 20:40:13 UTC 2004

Hello...

I am working now with the run-cmdline-client, thanks a lot.
Right now I am trying to work with the Java classes, Like Paul Gordon
suggested me(Xerces downloading...).
I noticed when i tryed to compile the class Example with jMOBY.jar
provided by the separated version that this jar is not updated with
respect to classes on the CVS just like the documentation...

Well... i have another question...
what if I want to call another service with the answer recently got with
previous service? In that case, i need to use some API like JDOM(or
similar in PERL) to get the interesting information to build another XML
or exist another way to connect the output of the first service with the
input of the second?
Somebody has a sample file(Java or Perl) that do some near to my question.

And again, Thanks for your help.

--
Gustavo Adolfo