[MOBY-l] new features in the MOBY browser

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Fri May 28 21:57:26 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Those of you who are using it will notice some new features in the MOBY
browser.  It is now possible to limit service discovery by service type,
service provider, output type, or keyword.  This helps to clean up the
increasing mass of services that are discovered by default... which I
guess is a sign of success, so we shouldn't bemoan it :-)

I have played with it for a couple of hours and haven't noticed any
obvious bugs, but please let me know if you do.  The code is committed
to the Gbrowse project, if you want to get it for yourself.

Cheers all!  Have a great weekend,

Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre