[MOBY-l] New MOBY application: "BioGraphNet: a distributed fo rum for heterogeneous biological networks"

Vijay Narayanasamy VNarayan at mail.brc.mcw.edu
Fri May 21 16:58:18 UTC 2004

Hi Frank,

If you are interested in Java Graphlayout Applet look at the following links
http://java.sun.com/applets/jdk/1.0/demo/GraphLayout/

Several groups have modified this program to suit their needs.

A modified version for my application TransMiner
(http://www.bisti.nih.gov/2003meeting/Abstracts/III45.pdf) can be found at

http://sifter.cs.iupui.edu/~sifter/transMiner/BCTrans1.html

Let me know if you are interested in this Graphlayout applet.

Cheers,

Vijay