[MOBY] Re: [MOBY-l] MobyRequest or CentralImpl ?

Paul Gordon gordonp at cbr.nrc.ca
Fri May 21 16:39:40 UTC 2004

mwilkinson wrote:

>Point me to what you are looking at.

The GO_Term example looks like:

<GO_Term namespace="GO/Acc" id="GO:0005575">
  <String namespace="" id="">cellular component</String>
  <String namespace="" id=""> That fraction of cells, prepared by
disruptive biochemical
      methods, that includes the plasma and other membranes.</String>
</GO_Term>

Should probably look something like:

<GO_Term namespace="GO/Acc" id="GO:0005575">
  <String namespace="" id="" articleName="Term">cellular component</String>
  <String namespace="" id="" articleName="Definition"> That fraction of
cells, prepared by disruptive biochemical
      methods, that includes the plasma and other membranes.</String>
</GO_Term>

My CDN $0.02 :-)