[MOBY-l] java client question

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue May 18 10:02:38 UTC 2004

>  I am working on a java client and am having problems making it ask the
> question "what services exist that accept this kind of input"?

   I fixed that (actually I have added it, it was never finished :-)).
Try it please if it does what is expected.
   Using this opportunity I also add few new options to the 'find
services' in MobyCmdLineClient:
   -nc ... do not include in the search result services that are child
           types (more specific) than the service type you requested
   -np ... do not include in the search result services operating on
           the parent types of the data types you requested
   -on ... print only names of the fou8nd services

   With regards,
   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger