[MOBY-l] moby keyword services?

Benjamin Good bmg at sfu.ca
Thu May 13 02:04:39 UTC 2004

 Dear MOBY people,

 I am working on a moby client to be used in a demo two weeks from now.
 If possible, I would like to use a service like
"RetrieveGOfromKeywords" to take a keyword query and return a list of
interesting things.  So far, the only service that I have found that
both accepts a keyword query and seems to be working is "SearchPubMed"
from prometheus.brc.mcw.edu .  SearchPubMed works from the Moby Browser,
but I get an access denied message when I try to hit from my client
(which works fine on other services).

 Does anyone have a service that accepts a keyword query, is working,
and will allow me access to it?

thanks,
Ben

PS. This summer I'll be working on utilizing MOBY to integrate data
sources for the International Rice Research Institute info system
http://www.iris.irri.org/ .  I will undoubtedly have many questions for
you, hopefully I'll eventually be able to answer some of yours!