[MOBY-l] Java implemenation on Axis

Viji viji at gsf.de
Tue May 11 07:32:38 UTC 2004

Hi Il-Hyung Cho,

I would suggest you to read the User guide of Axis first which(is very
important) will be in "http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html"

Then, after understanding the concepts, if you still need some examples,
scroll to the end of the page "http://ammai.com" and you will find three
tutorials which will help you write Axis web services.

Then, you can register those web services as Moby services in BioMoby.
Until then, this (list) will be inappropriate for your queries.

I hope I answered your questions.

All the Best.

Regards
Viji