[MOBY] Re: [MOBY-l] getPBfromGO

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Mar 31 22:55:23 UTC 2004

I wonder if this is the same problem that we noticed a couple of weeks
ago with Frank's services...  There seems to be a mis-match between how
Java libraries encode/decode base-64 data and how the Perl libraries do
the same :-P

I posted a question in this regard to the SOAP::Lite mailing list but
got no response (since Paul dropped off the planet that list hasn't been
as responsive as it used to be...)

We may have to code around this inconvenience.  Let's try to work out a
solution in CSHL this weekend.

--
Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre