[MOBY-l] getPBfromGO

Michael Gruenberger mgruenb at gmx.net
Wed Mar 31 21:48:43 UTC 2004

Hi Martin,

sorry I haven't had time to fix my service yet, I've been busy with
moving house and another project...

The GOID you are using shouldn't return anything, because no PB entries
exist for this GOID, but as I haven't got the service working yet
I haven't started looking into the MOBY way of returning empty results.
A good GOID to use for testing would be: 5224, which should return 2 PB
ID's.

I'm afraid I have no idea why the base64 encoded strings are different...

Let me know if you find out more!

Cheers,

Michael.