[MOBY-l] simple MOBY screen-scraper code

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Mar 17 17:11:58 UTC 2004

Rebecca requested this from me this morning (in exchange for setting up
some services for me at MIPS :-) ).  It may be useful to others, so I am
sending it to the list.

This code takes the authority, servicename, namespace, and id and makes
the call to the service, then prints an HTML table of the results via
screen-scraping the moby client CGI's output.

Modify this as you wish for your own purposes.

Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre