[MOBY-l] Cleaning up the MOBY Central registry

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Mon Jul 12 06:35:43 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I want to clean up the registry now that there is a separate test
registry up and running.

The following services seem to be "litter" (folks at IRRI - can you
confirm/deny this for your services?).  unless I hear otherwise I will
delete them from the registry in the next few days.

+--------------------------+----------------------+
| servicename              | authority_uri        |
+--------------------------+----------------------+
| test3_SequenceToFASTA    | ccgb.umn.edu         |
| test_getgermplasm        | www.iris.irri.org    |
| test_getgermplasm_wtrait | www.iris.irri.org    |
| test_getstudy            | www.iris.irri.org    |
| test_gettrait            | www.iris.irri.org    |
| test_SequenceToFASTA     | ccgb.umn.edu         |
| test_SequenceToFASTA     | cilantro.bio.unc.edu |
| test_u26230              | mobyed1.sdsc.edu     |

Cheers!

Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre