[MOBY-l] Acknowledging MOBY-S in your code and on your pages

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Feb 26 01:16:33 UTC 2004

Hi all,

In an effort to get a more accurate measure of "impact" for the granting
agencies, I have made a "powered by" icon.  I would greatly appreciate
it if anyone who is building web pages that include content derived by
calls to MOBY Central or MOBY Services could link to this icon so that I
can measure hits/distribution.

http://www.biomoby.org/link_to_us.html

Thanks a lot everyone!

Mark
--
Mark Wilkinson,
Assistant Professor (Bioinformatics)

tel: (604) 682 2344 ext. 62129
fax: (604) 806 9274

It just goes to show you that SOAP::Lite is more intuitive than
you might think, if you know enough Perl and have the patience
to dive into the source code.
                -Byrne Reese
                -http://builder.com.com/5100-6389_14-1045078-2.html