[MOBY-l] How to debug multi-parameter services

José María Fernández González jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Thu Feb 12 14:40:23 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,
	I have developed a couple of services which take two arguments as
input, and now, how do I debug them? The 'debugYourService' script (very
useful) only works with single Simple input services.

	I have read the MOBY Client API (Service and ServiceInstance), and as I
have understood you can invoke a service with a Simple parameter, a
service with a Collection parameter but I'm unable to see the way to
invoke a service with two Simple parameters.

	Thanks in advance,
		José María Fernández
José María Fernández González		e-mail: jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:	(+34) 91 585 46 69		Fax:	(+34) 91 585 45 06
Grupo de Diseño de Proteinas		Protein Design Group
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología	National Center of Biotechnology
C.P.: 28049				Zip Code: 28049
Campus Universidad Autónoma. Cantoblanco, Madrid (Spain).