[MOBY-l] Source code in Java for registering and accessing moby compliant services

Viji viji at gsf.de
Tue Feb 10 14:28:46 UTC 2004

Hi,

Herewith I have enclosed a jar file containing 3 java files within.

1. ServiceRegistrationHelper.java   -   Helper class to register a moby
compliant service.
2. MobyWrapper.java                    -   Again a helper class that
unwraps and wraps the input and output MOBY objects resp.
3. TestAxis.java                             -   Main class for which I
want to establish a moby service for the methods present in it (like
getTestMessage or getTestXMLOutput).

Note that the authURL for the moby services, getTestMessage or
getTestXMLOutput is the endpoint of Apache Axis web service.
To be more clear, I have already implemented a web service for the above
class (TestAxis.java) using Apache axis(deployed in my application
server). Then, used the endpoint as authURL for registering moby service.

Axis don't need as many services as the number of methods in the class.
Just a single endpoint can point to all the methods present in it.

Revert back for any clarifications. I'll try to explain to the best of
my knowledge.

Thanks
Viji