[MOBY] Re: [MOBY-l] To access moby service using Java

Paul Gordon gordonp at cbr.nrc.ca
Wed Feb 4 22:22:11 UTC 2004

Almost.  Your CDATA section starts "\n<?xml...".  According to spec,
"<?xml" must be the start of the parsed data (with the rare exception of
a platform specific character marking the file as to be read in Text
Mode or not, like in DOS).  That is, if the XML declaration exists at
all (it's optional, but very strongly recommended).

So take out the leading carriage run and you're set!

Cool runnings,

Paul