[MOBY-l] moby-l at biomoby.org

mwilkinson mwilkinson at mobile.rogers.com
Tue Feb 3 03:17:15 UTC 2004

Is it still the case that nobody has been able to access a moby service using Java without needing inline perl?  If so, then we really need to figure out why ASAP!

I am pretty sure that Martin and I figured out how to do it at the last I3C meeting, but we might not have disseminated the information to others.

Can someone please say "aye" if they have working code in Java?  Thanks!

Mark

To respond to this message you MUST send your response to (note new address!)

markw_mobile2 at illuminae dot com