[MOBY-l] moby-l at biomoby.org

Vijay Narayanasamy VNarayan at mail.brc.mcw.edu
Mon Feb 2 20:08:35 UTC 2004

Hi Mark,

I am currently developing a PubFetch Service for Agricola literature
database similar to PubFetch service for PubMed.

I have two services. Both use namespace "Global_Keyword" for inputs and
outputs and the object is "Object" (I'll change the namespace and object
type once I get it working)

One service takes the query and retrieves the Agricola accession numbers.
This works OK!

The second service takes the Agricola accession numbers as input and gets
the document in Medline Like format as shown in the following MOBY response

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <moby:MOBY xmlns:moby='http://www.biomoby.org/moby'>
        <moby:Response moby:authority='http://www.illuminae.com'>

        <moby:queryResponse>
            <Simple><moby:Object namespace='Global_Keyword'
id='IND23321742'><![CDATA[
AN -   IND23321742
XX -   3321-74260
OWN -   AGL
XX -   F600
XX -   F200
AU -   Lee, G.I.
TI -   1H, 13C and 15N resonance assignments of the kinase-interacting FHA
domain of Arabidopsis thaliana kinase-associated protein phosphatase.
PG -   p. 253-254.
GN -   Letter to the editor.
XX -   Includes references
OT -   spectral analysis
OT -   nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
OT -   amino acid sequences  Internet-resource.
AU -   Li, J.
AU -   Walker, J.C.
AU -   Van Doren, S.R.
SO -   Journal of biomolecular NMR.  J. biomol. NMR  Mar 2003. v. 25 (3)
0925-2738  JBNME9  nnas  jnl52412
XX -   0667-68060
CA -     QP519.9.N83 J68
http://www.kluweronline.com/issn/0925-2738/contents
XX -   20030508  20030509  00000000  IND  GK1
Non-US]]></moby:Object></Simple>
        </moby:queryResponse>

    </moby:Response>
      </moby:MOBY>

But the MOBY client (Old Client) reports "service unavailable" for this
service. I don't see any error message in the apache log files. What could
be a possible reason?

Thank you,

Vijay

Vijay Narayanasamy
Project Programmer / Analyst
Bioinformatics Program, Human and Molecular Genetics Center
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701, W. Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
414-456-8026