[MOBY-l] new MobyXMLObject.pm?

Ken Steube steube at sdsc.edu
Tue Aug 3 16:46:01 UTC 2004

That's the latest version, and it doesn't give you the IDs of the
input/output parameters as specified in the API.

I have a new MOBY project starting in the next few days and will
update it to meet the API at that time. Until then it should still
give you the proper answers as long as you don't require the IDs.

Ken